[Typo3-UG UK] great! but???

June mai42 at onlinehome.de
Mon Jul 28 21:46:57 CEST 2003

Hi Typo3 user,
that's really a great and clean tool.
BUT, there are two major drawbacks as far as I can see it now:
(Please correct me, if I'm wrong:)

a) Windows only RTF-Editing
b) limited workflow: minimally two more things should be possible:
workflow should
  1) automatically start with the creation of a new object (say page)
and not the creation of a task
  2) automatically start when an existing page is altered.

Principally I think, such extensions should be possible. But before
investing too much in diving into this excellent product:

Has anybody an idea how much work this will be, to add this
features: (for A: integrate another open source rtf-editor; for B: no
plan)

Kind regards

Mai