[Typo3-UG UK] Greetings all

Nigel Jackson nigelj at pobox.com
Fri Aug 8 12:41:23 CEST 2003

rwwatkins at btopenworld.com wrote:
> Thought I'd introduce myself.

Hi!

> I'm a teacher of ICT and play with Typo3 in my spare time, with a view to using it to run the school's web site eventually. I've been lucky enough to get a few people to pay to set up typo3 sites for them whilst I learn too. One is working, but I haven't had time to teach the client how to add content properly yet.
> http://www.duo-hosting.com/ans-ltd-setup/

looks like a good start!

I will finish proof reading the English version of the "Handbook for
Editors" (currently in German) sometime in the next 10 years ;-), then
it'll be available for you to use/distribute for training...it'll be
very comprehensive.

> I'm currently working on a couple of others and have a come up against a problem. If I haven't solved it in the next few days, you will all be hearing from me again!!

well then...I suppose we hope we won't need to hear you (as you'll have
solved the prob yourself!!!)...but we're here if you need us!

Nige