[Typo3-UG UK] Greetings all

Yan Fitterer yanfitterer at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 15:45:13 CEST 2003

Nigel,

One of the things that came out of the UK-UG, was a keen wish to contribute to
the documentation quality, and that includes proofreading.

I'm prepared to help out there.

Do you have a set ot guidelines for proofreading (priorities, standards,
etc...)?

If you send me some basic guidelines and examples, I'm happy to go through
sections of the doc.

Let me know,

Yan