[Typo3-UG UK] Greetings all

rwwatkins at btopenworld.com rwwatkins at btopenworld.com
Fri Aug 8 12:30:08 CEST 2003

Thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm a teacher of ICT and play with Typo3 in my spare time, with a view to using it to run the school's web site eventually. I've been lucky enough to get a few people to pay to set up typo3 sites for them whilst I learn too. One is working, but I haven't had time to teach the client how to add content properly yet.
http://www.duo-hosting.com/ans-ltd-setup/

I'm currently working on a couple of others and have a come up against a problem. If I haven't solved it in the next few days, you will all be hearing from me again!!

Regards,
Richard.