[TYPO3-UG US] Backend user permission

Zachary Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Wed May 18 03:56:43 CEST 2011

TYPO3 has a couple layers of permissions (blessing or curse?). Check the
"access" module in the backend and make sure that the user in question
has access to the given pages. It's possible, in TYPO3, to have access
to a mount via background group, but not to be able to do anything on
those pages because of permissions in the access module.

Other than that, make sure the user can edit the pages table and the
tt_content table.

Zach