[TYPO3-UG US] Backend user permission

Ari Stopassola Junior arijunior at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:35:35 CEST 2011

Hi

After a while searching, I could not solve this "basic" problem and
decided to appeal to the list.
I need to provide an administrative user (backend user) that have
permission to edit content, even create new pages.
Assign the respective user as owner (with all permissions granted),
yet the following message appears:

"Your user settings don't allow creating, moving or removing elements
from this page.
Your settings indicate that you're either don't have the general right
to edit page content, or you're not allowed to modify required tables
or you're not allowed to edit the content fields. We suggest you
recheck the settings or get in touch with your technical support."

I defined the "DB Mounts" from the root of the site, the modules that
he can see (Tab "Access Rights") and does not work.
Excuse my english.
Any hint is welcome.

Thanks a lot.
Ari Jr.