[TYPO3-UG US] Backend user permission

Ari Stopassola Junior arijunior at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:44:43 CEST 2011

Thanks Zachary

I detect the problem. The admin group (created automatically), by
default does not enable the editing of some features.
My mistake was in group settings, where it says: "Allowed excludefields".
I marked as "Page content: Content" and others similar.
It's works!

Thank you for the feedback.
Bye
Ari Jr.