[TYPO3-UG US] What should support.typo3.org do?

Duffy, Chris Chris.T.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Fri Nov 30 18:30:07 CET 2007

A colleague and I and one other person set up a Houston UG and we met
several times, but we don't know enough to help each other. With the
holidays approaching it has fizzled out.

How did other user groups get started?

Perhaps someone could make flash presentations with text only versions
that cover setting up beusers & feusers, setting permissions on folders
so you don't get hacked (This keeps happening to me), etc..

I know there are some German videos, but I'd like to be able to link to
English versions on our T3HUG website. http://t3hug.org/

Chris Duffy
Houston