[TYPO3-UG US] What should support.typo3.org do?

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Fri Nov 30 17:06:10 CET 2007

Chris,

Thank you for your response.

I agree with you on all points of easier searching and regional user
groups. There's a few of us within 90-minutes of the Boston area, but
have yet to be able to sit down together. There's a lot we could
share when in the same room.

I will note that we had a minor TYPO3 meeting in Atlanta this past
summer and it was great to meet a few folks of the US TYPO3
community. Out of it arose the TYPO3 Marketing Association. Now we
just need to get back onto the marketing efforts, but I wonder if
RUGs would be a better initial start.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
+1 (800) 559-9773   |   +1 (603) 559-9773   |   Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776