[TYPO3-UG US] What should support.typo3.org do?

Duffy, Chris Chris.T.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Fri Nov 30 16:36:14 CET 2007

I would love to see easier searching of the lists. And I would like to
help organize regional user group meetings or training around the US.
Build it and they will come, right? Even if there are only a few people,
I am so hungry for education on typo3, I have even flown to Dallas to
attend the Dallas user group meeting. Which was very helpful! Thank you
DUG!

Perhaps we could have virtual meetings on a regular basis.

Chris Duffy
Program Coordinator, Web Courses
& MC Adjunct Faculty
Center for Teaching & Distance Learning