[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sat Sep 16 07:53:30 CEST 2006

Chris Baker wrote:

> Yes, this is a joomla site. I have done several over the past couple of months - only because the leaning curve for Joomla, was less
> than Typo3. I hope that we could all change that. Personally, I think that is one reason more people are not using it. Just to give
> you an idea of my goals, I hope to get a solid understanding of how the template system works, so that I can produce templates for
> T3, while also doing custom design work. I did that with an ecommerce package some time ago, and had strong success with that.

Hi Chris,

I can give you a run down of the template system if you'd like to
schedule a voice conference or ICQ session on Sundays. Weekdays are
pretty hectic and I need Saturdays off for my eyes to stop staring at
the computer monitor :)

I run both Skype and Gizmo. Send me an email at greg at cannonbose.com

Regards,
Greg

-----
Gregory Remington
Project Development, Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776