[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Fri Sep 15 04:53:23 CEST 2006

On 9/14/06, Michael Cannon <michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com> wrote:
> In many ways, we need some command decision making, but in a project
> without a leader, there's no-one commanding. I'm offering to step in
> as an interim leader.

No objections.

> Is the work on typo3.us good enough to launch with given we should
> turn some pages off and edit some content? If we don't launch now or
> very soon, we're still going to be in the same place come the new year.

I think the most comprehensive summary of everybody's involvement is at:

http://test.typo3.us

The most efficient way would be either to kindly ask
Michelle/Jennifer/Alex to release the materials TEK currently has or
to contact all people listed directly.

> We're there any other designs submitted for typo3.us? I like Ruv's,
> but want to have a quick 3 or 5 day poll to figure out peoples
> preferences before moving forward.

Move to skip this phase, take Ruv's design and proceed with it. Anyone
who has different preferences is welcome to submit them later in the
form of a complete TYPO3 template.

> Lastly, who's got the keys to typo3.us?

The domain is registered to Michelle, so most likely she does.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko