[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 02:39:32 CEST 2006

THere was some work done that should be used on any site for North America,
in my opinion. We just have to get to it. There were also a lot of manuals
that were edited for clarity and US English, but, honestly, I think the
existing manuals must be replaced across the TYPO3 community, they are all
outdated and that, to me, is a big problem. As a relative newbie, I have
never used a manual or tutorial that accurately addressed the TYPO3 version
I was using and in no case has any of them ever been enough to get anything
completely working.

Virgil