[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Michael Cannon michael-typo3 at cannonbose.com
Fri Sep 15 02:23:13 CEST 2006

In many ways, we need some command decision making, but in a project
without a leader, there's no-one commanding. I'm offering to step in
as an interim leader.

Is there a reason why Typo3.us can't be for North American Typo3
agencies and professionals? I don't think so.

Is the work on typo3.us good enough to launch with given we should
turn some pages off and edit some content? If we don't launch now or
very soon, we're still going to be in the same place come the new year.

We're there any other designs submitted for typo3.us? I like Ruv's,
but want to have a quick 3 or 5 day poll to figure out peoples
preferences before moving forward.

Lastly, who's got the keys to typo3.us?

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (603) 294-4418         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776