[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3.us Project

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Fri Sep 15 06:38:55 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

Thanks to everyone for the nice wishes. I didn't want to leave everyone
hanging so let me answer a few of your questions.

1. I do not have control over the domain, nor did I register it. As I
understand it, these domains are controlled by the main TYPO3 marketing
group in the Association and guidelines for their usage were to follow.
I'd contact them directly.

2. The rough stats for the project are that around 144 pages of the site
were to be completed. Out of the 60 that were completed, 10 were done by
people besides Jennifer, Alex and myself. (A big thank you to those
people!!) As we no longer feel that we can support the TYPO3 effort, we
are not going to be donating our text to the site. I went ahead and
zipped up the rest of the files. They can be found here:
http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/HOME.zip

3. With that said, I am fine with everyone using my project outline for
the site. Please don't forget that much of the project was moved to
Basecamp which was graciously donated by Cast Iron Coding. All
assignments and updates were moved there months ago.

Cheers,

Michelle