[TYPO3-UG US] IT Manager's Journal | Dana Farber turns toTYPO3 and Enomaly for cancer-research site

Mon Mar 13 02:57:41 CET 2006

Alex Heizer schrieb:
> I have spent my life in the pursuit of truth, and am disappointed that
> you would rather we perpetuate misinformation about you and your company
> that makes you look good.
>
> God Bless,
> Alex

Hi Alex,

what has God to do with it suddenly? ;-)

The truth is one thing. The way how the truth is said and when it is
said is the other thing.

Your could have been an informative one. It's the little word
"canadian" that gives the whole comment a negative impact. Not because
"canadian" is a negative word - it's rather a brand of quality and
enlightenment -, but it's the fact that you appeal to national
feelings, which turns the informative comment to a hostile comment.

All in all the reader will gain the impression that TYPO3 is a project
full of inner conflicts. That kind of misinformation is also far away
from the truth.

But it is really not worth to discuss this little accident any longer.
 Come back to constructive work.

Regards

Elmar from Berlin