[TYPO3-UG US] New T3 Site

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 12:11:53 CET 2006

Reuven,

Listen a few things I found,

1) Scaling up the font sizes break the tabbed navigation. Try the 'sliding
doors' approach to prevent this.
2) Suse FF - the logo sits on top of 'Sign in' link when font size
increases.
3) Suse Konqueror breaks the logo and nav layers.
4) Suse FF http://www.sonamedspa.com/Sign_In.242.0.html the image is too
big, seems to break the box.
5) Why did you post on .us and not on .showroom?

Enjoy!