[TYPO3-UG US] New T3 Site

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Feb 11 00:51:57 CET 2006

Is there a way to reorder the results for the "find a medspa"? It shows
them out of order. For example, doing a search for the zipcode 08033
shows the farther medspa listed first, and the closer one second. I can
imagine that once an area has more than two medspa's, it may be awkward
to have to scroll down to find the actual closest one.

Alex