[TYPO3-UG US] New T3 Site

Reuven Cohen, Enomaly ruv at enomaly.com
Tue Feb 14 01:43:23 CET 2006

"Matthew Manderson" <matthew at manderson.co.uk> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1139656184.10890.typo3-ug-us at lists.netfielders.de...
> Reuven,
>
> Listen a few things I found,
>
> 1) Scaling up the font sizes break the tabbed navigation. Try the 'sliding
> doors' approach to prevent this.
> 2) Suse FF - the logo sits on top of 'Sign in' link when font size
> increases.
> 3) Suse Konqueror breaks the logo and nav layers.
> 4) Suse FF http://www.sonamedspa.com/Sign_In.242.0.html the image is too
> big, seems to break the box.
> 5) Why did you post on .us and not on .showroom?
>
> Enjoy!

Hello and Thank you for you comments, they have been very helpful!

1. This nav was a client request, not much i can do, but I do agree with
you.
2. I think we may need to adjust the font sizing issue, possibly fixing the
size in the header.
3. Konqueror  isn't currently supported on this site, and there are no
current plans to. At last count Konqueror used by about .001% of their
visitors.
4. That odd, thanks for pointing it out.

ruv