[TYPO3-UG US] Typo3 Support In Seattle?

Stan Orchard stanorchard at mac.com
Sun Apr 23 04:41:47 CEST 2006

I recently took a position with a non-profit in Seattle, WA. We need
to completely revamp our site. A content management system is a must.
Typo3 is where we're leaning. There are many issues to overcome, but
one involves the whole notion of open source. Without getting into
the details here, what I'm looking for is any organization or
individuals in the Northwestern U.S. that cater to Typo3 or any other
open source content management system. Can anyone point me in this
direction? I've searched and found nothing. Thanks for any help.