[TYPO3-UG US] Looking for partner

virgil huston virgil.huston at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 02:15:19 CEST 2006

Hey all,

I am involved with the TYPO3 US effort and am not a TYPO3 expert, but a
content manager and designer of simple sites. I do mainly political and
issue sites and work mainly for a political consultant as a freelancer. I
have been doing this since 1996 and technology has passed me by. I think
TYPO3 is ideal for most of the sites I need to do in the future and it is
time for me to partner with someone with more technically ability than I. I
am stepping more into a project management role (I am a freelancer, too).
So, in brief, I am looking for a TYPO3 expert who can install my designs,
set things up, and help out when I get stuck, on my server. Budgets vary.
Not always very big, but can be depending on the candidate, so I need a firm
or freelancer who can work at reasonable rates. I need to submit fixed rate
bids, as well as hourly maintenance bids. I envision handling most of the
content/mailing list/etc. aspects after things are set up. Anyone
interested, send my info on your firm, some idea of fees, and the usual, and
I'll get back to you with more details.

One caveat, these are all conservative/Republican sites, so if you are a
firm democrat or liberal, this might not be for you.
Thanks,
Virgil Huston