[TYPO3-UG US] Typo3 Support In Seattle?

Marc Infield marc at infielddesign.com
Tue Apr 25 02:37:41 CEST 2006

Hi Stan,

I think one of the guys from castironcoding.com is from your neck of
the woods. I don't know them personally, but they seem to know their
stuff.

We have been using Typo3 successfully for a number non-profits and it
has been a good fit, especially nice is it's workflow/authentication
which protects the public site form the occasional intern error.

As for licensing none of the NGOs we have done work for have
required, or even been particularly interested in open source. I
attribute this partially to our clients not being very technical and
also Microsoft's generous licensing of it's products to 501c3s.

-marc