[TYPO3-UG US] New forum on typo3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Sat Oct 29 10:12:05 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 11:33 -0700, Gregory Remington wrote:
> We need to demonstrate to the non tech and tech how TYPO3 can be used
> generate and "manage" different types of businesses in different
> markets. Technical specs and developer documentation are not enough
> if
> we can't provide a simple overview to where they can be applied.

Agreed! And this will be covered in the Products and Solutions areas of
the new site. We need to have a place where people can find the "nuts
and bolts" of TYPO3 without wading through documentation and project
information.

Maybe something similar to this:

http://test.typo3.us/fileadmin/typo3us/template/architecture/rte10282005.pdf

You do want to give people enough for them to make a good evaluation of
the software, but they won't need installation and configuration guides
when determining if they want TYPO3 at all.

Michelle