[TYPO3-UG US] New forum on typo3.us

Vincent typo3 at crel.us
Thu Oct 27 23:37:51 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 08:23:42AM -0400, virgil huston wrote:
> This looks like a great approach. I will post this on the forum, as
> well, I think I am the only one here who hates forums :-) A couple of
> questions/comments:

No you are not alone :-).  Well, I don't know if I would say I hate
them, but I rarely use them.  I much prefer to use the mailing list or
newsgroups, so I can use the my text editor of choice and scan the
messages quickly with having to go login through the browser.

Is it possible to have the forum just be an interface to the mailing
list like the newsgroups?