[TYPO3-UG US] Wiki

Gabriel Anast gabriel at anast.org
Wed Oct 19 19:45:56 CEST 2005

I think it would also be helpful to have a "meeting" in order to
officially kick off typo3-ug-us. Maybe even consider a formal structure
and how such a structure would fit into the TYPO3 Association. To this
end, I have a teamspeak server. (see http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php)

 From the site: "Teamspeak is a quality, scalable application which
enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. Teamspeak
consists of both client and server software. The Teamspeak server acts
as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally
thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based
teleconferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such
as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite
online game, small businesses cutting costs on long distance charges, or
for personal communication with friends and family."

I am moving various sites to a new server, and at the moment the
teamspeak service is down, but by tonight I can have the server live
again and any that would care to can test it, and sooner or later we can
have a voice meeting, or even make a schedule for regular meetings.

--gabe

--
I was made for lovin' you... --R'n'R Worship Circus