[TYPO3-UG US] Wiki

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Wed Oct 19 19:28:35 CEST 2005

Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:
> On 10/19/05, virgil huston <virgil.huston at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Might be best to keep ours from being available for public viewing, at
>>least at first. It doesn't matter to me where it is hosted or which
>>one we use.
>

> I could do that too.
>
> Michelle?

We definitely could use a wiki... and a forum possibly. There is to much
information here to sort through atm. Summarize and prioritizing next
steps on a single page view will help us focus. It's a bit difficult to
continue 20 conversations without more organization and structure.

Has anyone had time to reread past posts to get an idea of what a one
page roadmap might look like? Translating the road map into key
categories for the home page of wiki might be useful.

I recommend we also follow this rdmap to ;)
http://typo3.org/development/roadmap/

Greg