[TYPO3-UG US] Wiki

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Wed Oct 19 20:45:53 CEST 2005

Gabriel,

On 10/19/05, Gabriel Anast <gabriel at anast.org> wrote:
> I think it would also be helpful to have a "meeting" in order to
> officially kick off typo3-ug-us. Maybe even consider a formal structure
> and how such a structure would fit into the TYPO3 Association.

Very valid point. Let's ask Michelle to organize one and prepare the
agenda - we probably could resolve a lot more questions during a 30-40
min. conference call than by shooting emails back and forth for a
week.

> To this
> end, I have a teamspeak server. (see http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php)

Another possibility we might consider is:

http://www.gizmoproject.com/conf-calling.html

I use this on a pretty much regular basis to talk to ppl in Russia,
and from what I heard (I haven't had more than 4 people on the line
yet) it is a lot better than Skype in conferencing when you have more
than 6-8 people on the line. Plus, it also has a real US phone # where
you can call to with a regular phone.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko