[TYPO3-UG US] First Touch

Gabriel Anast gabriel at anast.org
Wed Oct 19 19:11:38 CEST 2005

First Touch.
In soccer (football) there is a term called, "First Touch." It is a
mythic, magical term that describes a manner of play, a means to control
of the ball, the field, the game.
First Touch.
There are the players and there is a ball, there are goals, fans,
stadium, lights.... But, the sport is not about two teams, or great
players. The sport is about one player and a ball. First Touch.
The game is about that place in the heart when I decide I can and will
have "touch." The game is about the perfect meeting of my foot, my
chest, my head with that leather sphere that desires my power. Where I
and the ball are one. That collision with my skill, strength, and will
determines the game.
First Touch.
In Soccer there is a place called "First Touch" that holds the roar of
thirty-thousand  fans and the power of one-hundred-million lumens of
stadium light. Mythic, magic, miraculous.
First Touch.

--by Gabriel Anast

In business, "First Touch" is called "Brand."

I won't ask again, I know Michelle especially is set on using
typo3.us... but before we do... type in these three domains and see what
happens: itunes.com, quicktime.com, and ipod.com

First Touch.

--gabe

--
I was made for lovin' you... --R'n'R Worship Circus