[TYPO3-UG US] First Touch

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Wed Oct 19 20:31:14 CEST 2005

Hi Gabe,

>--by Gabriel Anast
>
>In business, "First Touch" is called "Brand."
>
>I won't ask again, I know Michelle especially is set on using
>typo3.us... but before we do... type in these three domains and see what
>happens: itunes.com, quicktime.com, and ipod.com
>
>First Touch.
>
>--gabe

Actually, this is what T3 wants. I guess with enough petitioning to the
core people, we can get rid of the .de/.fr/.ch/.etc sites, but I like
the structure, myself. This is someone else's brand that we don't own,
and I thought our role was to be more of an extension to support that
brand, not a separate brand. I think we may be able to get some
"sub-brands" approved that redirect back to typo3.us the same way
itunes.com, quicktime.com and ipod.com redirect back to a page on
apple.com, but there's probably some kind of approval process for that.

Alex