[TYPO3-UG US] New Members for the "Learning TYPO3" section

Duffy, Chris Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Wed Oct 19 18:23:15 CEST 2005

I see what happened. I did not read the content of the homepage, but
entered the softlink. Then when I got the resulting page, it is in
German :-)

After your encouragement that the files are there, I pasted the german
text into babelfish and discovered that the german tells you to go to
the homepage of typo3.org/buch (I guessed "buch" means "book")for the
downloads.

I hope someone sets up an English version.

Anyway, thank you for your help. Now I hope I can import the examples.

Regards,
Chris