[TYPO3-UG US] Partner section and TYPO3.us

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Sun Oct 16 06:21:55 CEST 2005

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> They are
> good engineers and love the product. But besides this they are in danger
> to forget to sell it, to bring it to the market, to the audiance.

Then we do and start focusing on more needed extension development ;)

> I would like to see a TYPO3 association which is strong on both sides on
> innovative development and on customer orientated marketing. The TYPO3
> association is still young. It is easier to bring in your marketing
> orientated thinking in right now. In some years that would be more
> difficult. Don't you think if you could act as a part of the "official"
> TYPO3 organisation you would have a better positions towards the market.

I agree. All we need to spend time on is getting the product to the
consumer and understanding it well enough to sell. Our ability to
sponsor TYPO3 development will require a bit of capital. We need to
focus on generating income though marketing and sales.

Anyone wish to discuss an SEO strategy for typo3.us? The partnering of
domains can be useful for creating inbound links and potentially
increasing site traffic.

best,
Greg