[TYPO3-UG US] Partner section and TYPO3.us

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Sun Oct 16 08:00:53 CEST 2005

> Then we do and start focusing on more needed extension development ;)

There are over thousend extensions. Quit enough by amount, but mostly in
a chaotic and unusable condition. Obviously ordering this wasn't in the
focus of the main developer team. Limitations of the TER make it
impossible for other to do this. I hope TER II will bring some improvement.

There is an extension reviewing team

http://typo3.org/teams/extrev/members/

but it still doesn't really go into action.

The list typo3.teams.extrev is rather quiet. Maybe that is the point to
start, to get better extensions for our customers in the whole range.

Regards

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain,
Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...