[TYPO3-UG US] Partner section and TYPO3.us

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Sun Oct 16 00:51:51 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-15 at 17:19 -0400, Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:
> Logically, I am more than willing to donate several hours a week on
> something I myself would benefit from in a very short term, versus
> $5000 that a) I have to wire to Switzerland; b) will (maybe) come back
> some day to US and be spent on advertising.

And I already brought up these points to Daniel so we are on the same
page with that. Now let's just wait and see what happens. I'm more
concerned now with your first sentence. If you are willing to donate
some time, please see my next thread where I put a call out to
volunteers. We can always debate back and forth, but let's start putting
our time to something more productive. :)