[TYPO3-UG US] Partner section and TYPO3.us

Reuven Cohen, Enomaly ruv at enomaly.com
Sat Oct 15 19:54:25 CEST 2005

A business plan is a must. I wouldn't get involved without one.

In regards to the TYPO3 association, I think this should be separate. We may
want to donate something back, but I feel it should be run independently.
>From my vantage point the association seems fairly useless. We signed up,
although I still don't see the benefits for our company.

This probably sounds cliché, but I prefer less talk and more action.

Ruv.