[TYPO3-UG US] Support Section and TYPO3.us

Gabriel Anast gabriel at anast.org
Fri Oct 14 19:00:33 CEST 2005

OK, I understand that, however to make sure that branding, identity
(Typo3.com for instance) and other image / presentation constructs
central to branding & marketing are not divided, maybe the CA/US Typo3
site should be americas-north.typo3.com or some such.

Then there could also be an europa.typo3.com or whatever... maybe even
more specific designations if needed.

The Typo3.com site could change to a simple front with some news, an
introduction (about the system/Kasper/etc as currently exists) and a
directory of country or regional portals.

Typo3.org could still be the web-developer education / core & extension
dev site. THEN if local groups (like t.u.us) wanted local sites, they
would be non-affiliated in a sense... maybe something like typo3-us.com,
"Typo3 user group portal for US developers"

This way we do not in any way dilute or divide the Typo3 brand/identity
but get the functionality that we desire.

--gabe