[TYPO3-UG US] Partner section and TYPO3.us

Dennis Shewmaker dshewmaker at promission.net
Fri Oct 14 07:17:01 CEST 2005

Ruv,

The below are all good ideas.  How would this work out with the main Typo3
Association?  We want to support the international work and still generate
moneys for marketing and support in the US.  Maybe then the whole "division"
of typo3 us is contributing to the association dues at the association level
and we just pay direct to the Typo3 US division.  I haven't had a chance to
see exactly how the association is setup other than it looks a little
bureaucratic.  :)

Dennis