[TYPO3-UG US] templating preferences in typo3

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Thu Nov 24 21:35:03 CET 2005

I think this is a really important topic, but haven't seen anything close to
a comprehensive summary of it.   I think it would help, even if we could
just decide on a logical way to refer to the various ways of templating and
how they connect to the various tutorials that are available.  I would
really like to include some good material of this nature in the
Knowledgebase.

One of the challenges I have had in wanting to build such a thing is that I
am not equally experienced in all of the different methods. I think many of
us develop our favorite method and then typically stick to it.

Christopher, if you were to modify Wes's list, how would you do it?  Just TS
and TV?  Or some other breakdown -- perhaps with sub-items?

Chris