[TYPO3-UG US] Outline of "Learning TYPO3" documentation

Fri Nov 18 16:17:30 CET 2005

This is the first part:

Install CSS_styled.content (4 clicks) and insert just 3 lines of TS to the
TS-Setup of your rootpage.

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < styles.content.get

Something in between:

* Modern Template Building, Part 1 (tutorial)
* Modern Template Building, Part 2 (tutorial)

This are the second parts:

* Golive (it's said to be good, I didn't read it)
* TypoScript Syntax and In-depth Study (theory)
* TypoScript By Example (praxis)
* TSref (reference)

Elmar

Duffy, Chris wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am a newbie and I want both. I need to put up a few sites fast. But I
> also want to learn typoscript. If there was a tutorial that walked me
> through setting up a simple site using typoscript, I would love it. Then
> the tutorial could explain what each part of it did and show how to
> change parameters. Does such a thing exist?
>
>  I need all the help I can get :-)
> Chris

Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...
Production of CO2 is killing people.
Production of CO2 just for fun is killing people just for fun.