[TYPO3-UG US] Outline of "Learning TYPO3" documentation

Duffy, Chris Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Fri Nov 18 16:06:24 CET 2005

Hi!

I am a newbie and I want both. I need to put up a few sites fast. But I
also want to learn typoscript. If there was a tutorial that walked me
through setting up a simple site using typoscript, I would love it. Then
the tutorial could explain what each part of it did and show how to
change parameters. Does such a thing exist?

 I need all the help I can get :-)
Chris