[TYPO3-UG US] Problem with a menu...

Duffy, Chris Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Thu Nov 17 22:04:18 CET 2005

Thank you for the input!

I am disappointed that the book is not state of the art. It wasn't
cheap. I have found some typographical errors and was wondering if that
was the case in this problem. The pipe was in the wrong place in the
first table.

I just downloaded the zenlight template. Is that a better starting
point? Or do you recommend something else?

If I start over, how can I delete the extra folders in my page tree from
the examples I installed?

Thanks!
Chris