[TYPO3-UG US] Problem with a menu...

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:26:16 CET 2005

Hi,

On 17/11/05, Duffy, Chris <Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu> wrote:
> Thank you for the input!
>
> I am disappointed that the book is not state of the art. It wasn't
> cheap. I have found some typographical errors and was wondering if that
> was the case in this problem. The pipe was in the wrong place in the
> first table.
>
> I just downloaded the zenlight template. Is that a better starting
> point? Or do you recommend something else?
>
> If I start over, how can I delete the extra folders in my page tree from
> the examples I installed?

Well, in my opinion, the book is very good and very up to date--the
html is lousy though :-)

You could be right (about the typo). My recommendation would be to
start totally from scratch; I've never used any of the provided
templates at all. I know that's not as practical an option for
everyone though.

To delete the stuff in the page tree just left-click on the icon and
choose 'delete'. If you're trying to delete something with a lot of
subpages, go to the setup module and check the "Recursive Delete(!)"
box.

-Christopher