[TYPO3-UG US] Problem with a menu...

Duffy, Chris Chris.Duffy at nhmccd.edu
Thu Nov 17 21:25:42 CET 2005

1. I commented it out-- did not fix it.

2. subparts.SUBNAVIGATION < temp.subnavigation_html

 About the css, I do know a little, but I am following the TYPO3 book
examples and that is what they have at this point in the book.

I overwrote what I had with what you wrote-- still doesn't show any
submenus.

Thanks for your input!
Chris Duffy
Houston