[TYPO3-UG US] TYPO3 US: audience

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Thu Nov 3 23:03:31 CET 2005

Content editors are not generally part of the technology decisions
for my clients. It's more of the sale of the system to the C-class
folks or an appointed technology lead telling me a companies
requirements.

The content editor gets what's provided to them. If they told the C-
class or technology lead what they want, then they might get it.

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
Owner, Cannonbose
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776