[TYPO3-UG US] Anyone here??

Johnny Peck johnny at slipcasemedia.com
Thu Jul 14 06:42:42 CEST 2005

James Hagist wrote:
> No, I am in Atlanta but I would love to see your work.  I am just starting
> to learn Typo3 and all it can do.
>
> James Hagist
> 404-723-6951
> james.hagist at comcast.net

Yes. I check it with the other lists and it is surely quiet. My company
is located in Virginia and we have been working and developing with T3
since 2003. Welcome to the lists! I find the LEO extension for the
latest release 1.0.5 of Firefox is great for translating german to
english pretty quickly, which will definately come in handy. Enjoy and
good luck with T3!