[TYPO3-UG US] Anyone here??

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 05:52:36 CEST 2005

Hey there!
Most of my work is actually WIP. The only halfway done site is
www.lifeimpactokc.org, and I didn't do the initial design, just
implemented it into TYPO3, plus we are changing it all over, so for a
sneak peak you can go to www.lifeimpactokc.org/index.php?id=33 , but no
guarantees how long it will be up. I did this design except for the
header...
My own site is also done with TYPO3, at www.koehler.uni.cc, my own design,
simple, but it works.
So as you can see, I am just starting out as well, no fancy big websites
yet :), and I am not a designer nor very creative :)

What are you working on?