[TYPO3-UG US] Looking for US Development Team

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Fri Jul 29 22:50:17 CEST 2005

Hi James

"James Hagist" <james.hagist at comcast.net> ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????:
news:mailman.4057.1118883614.19958.typo3-ug-us at lists.netfielders.de...
> My company is considering rolling out Typo3 for our hosted websites and we
> are looking for a local development team for some contract work.  We are
> located in Atlanta, GA. USA.
>
> Let me know if you are interested.
>
> James Hagist

It is very difficult to find local TYPO3 guys  even in Russia, where TYPO3
relatively popular
(There are 2 forums www.typo3.ru http://typo3.net.ru)
I just try to hire TYPO3 person for permanent job for German company here in
Moscow... no success.

The good thing is that TYPO3 job is easyly outsoursable.
So you can hire TYPO3-developers from Ukraine, Russia etc

---

Best regards,

Valery Romanchev

freelance TYPO3 web-developer