[TYPO3-UG US] Status of TYPO3.us

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Dec 17 05:30:19 CET 2005

Hi Zach,

The consensus about the Learning TYPO3 project is, and always was, to
teach people how to properly make a site in TYPO3 so that they have a
solid foundation. This will help every new user, and cut down on the
list all the stupid questions that are posted due to people not having a
proper foundation for building in T3. This means, learning from the
ground up how to create a site using TypoScript.

SInce TV is an extension, and in no way helps you learn the proper way
to create a site in TypoScript, it would appear in the appendix as an
additional way to make a site, once the reader already knows the proper
way to code a site. The demo site will not be created in TV, and the
included demo site will not be a TV site.

Hope this helps.
Alex