[TYPO3-UG US] Status of TYPO3.us

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Fri Dec 16 06:03:54 CET 2005

Just a thought -- how is this NPO template going to be distributed? I'd
like very much to implement it using templaVoila but AFAIK there's
really no good way to distribute templavoila files... perhaps it's
possible with the TYPO3 export / import functions, but that might be a
bit of a challenge for a newbie. Any thoughts on how to deliver a
template that relies on templaVoila while also working more or less out
of the box?

We (Cast Iron Coding) could put together a templavoila template import /
export tool, but that might complicate things too much for the user...

best,
Zach