[TYPO3-UG US] Status of TYPO3.us

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Dec 12 07:24:39 CET 2005

Floyd Arguello wrote:
> Let me know what I can do to help... seriously, just assign me a task
> and let me go at it. I'll work on the knowledge base in the meantime,
> but I do better working on several projects simultaneously.

Just an update. Most of us are busy at work behind the scenes in smaller
groups. At the moment Zach and I are working on the NPO template and
another group is working on Ruv's template.

The knowledge base is a good place to start if you have administrative
and article writing skills. We could use more people with css and
templating skills to step up the pace for extension styling.

Personally I'm using the most basic and simple development methodology
to get the most done in the shortest period of time. Some of us are
using http://www.basecamphq.com for project management.

Cheers,
Greg