[TYPO3-UG Dutch] frontend Login failure

Joshua Kastelen j_kastel at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:09:08 CET 2010

Hello there,

very nice if someone has any idea how to deal with this problem;

Starting this new year the user login (FrontEnd) stopped functioning in both Typo3 installations on Pc and laptop.
Specs: Local developer-environment [ XAMPP/Apache 2.2.11/ PHP 5.2.9 / MySQL 5.1.33 - Typo3 V4.2.6 ] on WXpro SP3
TP3 generated webpages with login. Already half a year ok, now loginfailure.
Configuration and connections plugins and sysfolders ok.
Database connectivity ok.
Browsers(MS Expl - Firefox) cookies and javascript ok.
No major software updates or changes done. No licenseproblems(it's a new year!)
Tried several TP3 login options, system plugin and extensions wich all perform well in frontend
but don't accept any configured Fe-user to login any more as they did before.
I spend a lot of hours finding a cause and just still can't imaginate this is a big thing forcing me to reinstall at point zero.
Do you recognise this or otherwise can give me some tips? Please react. Thanx a lot.

Greetings,
Joshua Kastel